Weight Loss Transformation Program
Join our 5 week Weight Loss Transformation Program and create a lifelong healthy lifestyle!
If you would like to sign up for the next program on October 3rd, please contact us to save your spot.
Classes will be from October 3rd to October 31st from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. Because of the amount of information you’ll be receiving, the first night will be two hours long (7-9pm).
All the information that you would ever need for a healthy lifestyle change for less than half the cost of a personal training.
Only $169 for 5 weeks.
We take a holistic approach to weight management. There will be NO quick fix techniques here!
As you know, losing weight can be easy. Just stop eating!!
Not exactly the best plan of action though!
With our Weight Loss Transformation Program you’ll learn how to do it the healthy way.
Out of everyone that loses weight by simply “not eating”, 90% of them will regain it back. Most times, they will gain more weight back.
In my book I show you that you can lose 20 pounds by dieting alone. But, when you gain that weight back (when the diet is over), you wont gain the muscle you lost. Your metabolism is now slower and you’ve lost any muscle tone you had.
During our Weight Loss Transformation Program you’ll also learn the correct exercises to do, in as little as 20 minutes a day, to keep your metabolism fired up.
I’ll show you a full body routine you can do in as little as 2:30 everyday, to help keep your body mobile.
As you know, it’s not all about the exercise. It’s about 80% nutrition and 20% exercise. Note I said nutrition, not diet … and exercise, not working out.
You’ll learn what it takes to stay at your goal weight. Yes, you’ll learn how to lose fat (not weight) and keep it off. Teaching you how to maintain your goal weight is my goal.
You’ll learn why carbs are not bad, and that you can have that pasta dinner and not gain weight.
Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect from our transformation program each week:
You’ll get 4 weight loss tips and a goal each week
- Stages of change, how to read nutrition labels, how many calories to eat per day, SMART goals, measurements, goal planner and more
- Every exercise question you can come up with, exercise intensity, fat burning zone, MRI examples, exercise technique, activity tracker, weight management question.
- Guest speaker, Marleen Filimon (from Private Matters Psychotherapy) will be teaching you how being mindful* (see below) can help you reach your goal weight. And more importantly, help you maintain your goal weight. We’ll talk about the weight management answers and the glycemic index as well.
- How your body changes with only diet and no exercise, How fat burners work, what Stats Canada has to say, food assignment #2 and so much more
- In the final week we’ll review everything, take final measurements and answer any final questions that have risen up over the past month.
Each week, you’ll receive emails with amazing information about fad diets, water foods to watch out for and how to keep your goals on track.
You’ll learn where you are in the stages of change and so much more. We teach you what to do before, during and after the weight loss.
See you soon.
You’ll receive a manual containing new weekly information, constant tips and tricks to maintain your goals. 24/7 email and text support during the program is also available.
*Mindfulness is not only about meditating and breathing exercises. Mindfulness can be used in everyday activities, in the grocery store, while going on a hike, and when exercising. Mindful exercising is performing physical activity while focusing on yourself in the present moment. Exercising by itself is a great stress reliever, now add mindfulness and you will give stress no chance. Other benefits include increasing the effectiveness of your workout, decreasing the chance of injury, and increasing your enjoyment while exercising.